We are looking for a qualified Full Stack developer to join our team. You will be responsible for building out our products and should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and ap-pealing interactive applications.
We are passionate about bringing industry best practices to our development teams and encourage every-one to look for the best technology to solve a problem. We encourage continuous personal improvement and expect our teams to be innovative and lead the technical field.
We expect you to be a proactive individual who shares our passion for delivering high quality software. We want problem solvers who are adaptable, forward thinking and collaborative in their approach.
• Unit testing frameworks (NUnit, Moq, Jest and similar)
• Microservice and API integration
• Experience of continuous integration and deployment (TeamCity, Jenkins and similar)
• Experience with Git source control
• Experience with ticket and storyboard tools (Jira, Trello and similar)
• Experience of agile software lifecycles
• Experience with relational and no-SQL databases
• Good communication and teamwork skills
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• Commercial exposure to ReactJS
• MS SQL and Postgres SQL experience
• No SQL experience
• AWS experience